C & S : Residual Current Circuit Breaker
We offer an extensive variety of RCCBs. RCCBs are used for tripping the circuit when leakage current starts flowing or in case of an Earth fault. These are used especially in rooms where people are working, to avoid getting shocked as current starts flowing through the wall, etc.
Residual Current Circuit Breaker
The normal running range is 10A to 63Amp x 2/4 Pole in 30mA/100mA/300mA.
• Complies to standards IEC/EN 61008-1 and IS 12640
- AC Class Protection
- Selective range available for time-based discrimination
- Easy Monitoring: Earth fault indication and Test Button on the front face
- Operating temperature up to +70°C
- Mandatory to use OF-S auxiliary to add any indication or tripping auxiliary